Again this is information ChiChi Bismark taught at the National Prayer Summit.
There are eight prayer watches described in the Bible. Everyone is given a watch. At different times and seasons in your life, you may find that your prayer watch time changes. Every watch has a purpose…
- 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. – This time is for declarations and utterances; equipment of service; transforming of minds; the time that God strengthens Christians.
- 9 a.m. to noon – Time for forgiveness; healing of relationships; harvest; scientific and technological advances; exits and entry watch.
- Noon to 3 p.m. – Time that the promises of God are released; shaking of foundations; dwelling in the secret place of the most high; Time to exercise God-given dominion.
- 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. – Time to transform history; time to remove veils, coverings of darkness; prayer hour of covenants; the hour of triumphant glory; the time for establishing kingdom.
- 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. – Time of meditation (having the Word manifest inside of us); time for divine judgments; time for deliverance; time for resurrection; time to pray for the economy; drown the walls of darkness; shake out all the wicked structures from our economic systems, educational systems, religious systems, political systems and all other systems.
- 9 p.m. to midnight – Time for thanksgiving; time for visitation; the time when the Lord prepares you to receive many acts of change in the earth. Midnight is symbolic of intense darkness but God is the light in the darkness and releases strategy during this time.
- Midnight to 3 a.m. – Time for prayers of protection and strength to overcome; time for outpouring of the spirit of grace; to overcome every limitation of gifts and anointing; special time for divine governments; overruling human decrees to give an angelic release.
- 3 a.m. to 6 a.m. – Time to pray for freedom of the Bride. Angelic activity or intervention; the time when God releases the dew of heaven; time for blessings from heaven above; blessings of the deep that lies beneath; blessings of the womb; blessings of our fathers and ancestors. God has to bless His people.